GPS: N 41°44'33.63" W 7°28'11.52"
Dating back to the 16th century, this former cloister was completely renovated in 1997 and opened as this hotel. Surrounded by a 1500 m² square garden, this hotel comprises 2 floors with altogether 58 rooms, of which 5 are suites. The hotels facilities include a lobby area with 24 hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, lifts, a theatre hall, conference rooms, lounge areas, a wine bar, a chapel and a car park. Dining options include a café, a bar and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant. It is also possible to make use of the in-house laundry and room services as well as the public Internet terminal.