Your Concierge at inLOBBY
+374 60 40 00 06
Hotel description
Ruth Rimon Inn
P.O. BOX 1011, 13110, Israel

This is a very nice property where guests can enjoy a stay away within a picturesque surroundings.

The Ruth Rimon Inn is situated in the internationally renown artists colony of Safed. Safed, with its cobbled streets,historical landmarks and lovely Gardens is the perfect place to spent a romantic holiday.

A new section of fifty rooms has been added to the original hotel making a total of eighty-two rooms all designed in the same unique style. All of them have a spectacular view facing mount meron. They have wooden floors and furniture and are decorated in rose, cream, maroon and black. The rooms are medium in size and 70% are in exceptional condition and the remaining 30% in very good condition. All the bathrooms are in very good condition.

This is a very picturesque, stone building with Lots of Arches.

The restaurant is quiet and romantic offering fantastic views from the windows. The decor is in colours of red, maroon and black.

The lobby is small and intimate and the floor is covered with authentic carpets. Guests can sit in the relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the fantastic view of galilee.This is a very picturesque, stone building with Lots of Arches. 06.08.

Check-in date:
Check-out date:
Number of Rooms:
No. of Adult: No. of Children:
Child Age:
Room 1
Hotel Facilities

Sauna Outdoor swimming pool Air conditioning Mini-bar Hair dryer Car parking Fitness room / Gym