Your Concierge at inLOBBY
+374 60 40 00 06
Hotel description
Pangkor Laut Rsrt

The resort offers a full programme of spa treatments, water sports, diving excursions and trips and jungle trekking. Each estate has its own pool, car and driver, personal chef and staff on call 24 hours a day. The feel of the island is one of being on your own deserted tropical island with all the comforts of a 5 star resort.

The resort is a privately owned island, located 3 miles off the west coast, off the Straits of Malcacca. Encompassing 300 acres, 20% of the island has been developed as a resort and the remaining 80% left as rain forest. The island is a perfect getaway as only resort guests and staff are allowed onto the island. The resort is located in the exclusive and secluded cove of Marina Bay.

The resort features a variey of villas, air conditioned and traditionally furnished with woven bamboo ceilings and luxurious fabrics. They provide spacious accommodation, with balconies, deck chairs and a full range of facilities including marbled bathrooms, tea/coffee makers and hairdryers.

The villas are carefully positioned providing a choice of location in the resort. Some are on the hillside amongst luxurious rain forest, others in lush tropical gardens, and others overlook the beach with beautiful views of the sea.

The resort has a variety of excellent restaurants, lounges and bars catering for all tastes.

Check-in date:
Check-out date:
Number of Rooms:
No. of Adult: No. of Children:
Child Age:
Room 1
Hotel Facilities

Sauna Tennis court Outdoor swimming pool Mini-bar Hair dryer Fitness room / Gym