Your Concierge at inLOBBY
+374 60 40 00 06
Hotel description
Pilatus Strasse 1, Lucerne CH-6002, Switzerland

This hotel is suitable for all nationalities. PL 10/07

The hotel is located in the city centre, close to the main shopping area, opposite the lake and main railway station.

The rooms vary in size and quality. 75% are large whilst the other 25% are medium in size. Some are in fair condition and are in need of refurbishment, but many now are in very good condition as they are decorated in modern style with white walls and contrasting furnishings of grey and pink. The new rooms have excellent bathrooms whilst the others are outdated.

The hotel has a majestic, white stone exterior which is traditional in style and has been renovated to its former glory.

Breakfast served at the hotel.

The small lobby is well decorated with a marble grey floor, and comfy grey couches surrounded by plants and flowers.

Check-in date:
Check-out date:
Number of Rooms:
No. of Adult: No. of Children:
Child Age:
Room 1
Hotel Facilities

Mini-bar Hair dryer